[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Cathy Hall is in S. Calif.

     Cathy Hall is doing fine... in La Jolla, California...

     Cathy and Bob arrived from their Mojave Quandrantid campaign safely...
  They pulled into my place in La Jolla (San Diego) last night JUST
  before got hit with brief, but big S Cal. rainstorm.   Last night, we were
  thinking of observing, but no way, the rain and clouds never let up... so,
  instead, we ate pasta, drank wine and visited with my Dutch neighbor (no,
  not a DMS member)... Today she gets the San Diego tour from Bob and George.
  I believe tonite, they will do a joint IRC meteorobs chat.  Tomorrow, I will
  show her around the University of Calif, San Diego campus... (including our
  world famous sleep research lab!).

     Joseph