From: Andrew Ojamae <peeljam@redden.ondot ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 23:40:35 -0500
To: dedalus@latrade.com
Subject: Research Project

I am writing from balmy canada in regards to a project I hoped you or
someone could help me with.  I am writing a Grade 13 essay on practical
uses of chemical quantitative analysis.  The recent hype over life on
mars atrracted my attention and I would like to write on the processes
of determining the origin of meteors. (determining whether a meteor
hails from specifically Mars or not)  I would like to know if you or any
of your colleagues could send me information or direct me to information
on the process of this determination of origin.

	Thank You Sincerely - Andrew Ojamae

------- End of Forwarded Message