[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Query from Canada: Chemical Analysis of Mars Meteorite?

Dear Andrew ,
Regarding your paper on QA of meterorites and their origin specifically
the Martian meterorite.
check the following out;
our web page under planets and mars
also Mars Team Online by NASA will have some Q&As inthe archive
specifically about your topic. If not you can email the experts
and ask your own question. PLease look at the archives of FAQs first
before emailing a question. I am oneof the smartfilters for this
project.
--

             Dr. Louis S. Binder,Optometrist
                Member Fort Bend Astronomy Club