[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) aol photo of a fish...and GeoZay

Okay...I'm not sure if I posted this already, but if you are on aol it is
possible to find a 1994 photo of a large steelehead trout. Incidentally, the
guy who is holding it happens to be the guy who landed it...which is me.  If
you never seen an image of myself and are a wee bit curious, this is how to
get to it:

Keyword: Astronomy
Then click on Astro's Archives
Then scroll down and click on Observers Outpost Clubhouse
Then scroll down and click on GeoZay(George Zay). From there you will see
instructions on how to download a nice looking 23 inch steelehead...and the
guy who fished it out.
George Zay