[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: (meteorobs) some meteors reported

<<I'd think it would leave one heck of a large telling hole somewhere in the
aircraft? The hole would seem easily recognizable as something unusual
wouldn't it? Like wouldn't there be a big hole puncturing the aircraft skin
with the edges pointing towards the  interior? More anecdotal stories it seems
you have. No proof...

Geo: I only stated the United Air Lines (UAL) pilot saw the meteor in
Kennewick.Washngton on Januaru 8, 1998. I didn't say anything about UAL being
hit by a meteor. Pls keep the stories straight..

Lloyd