[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) aol photo of a fish...and GeoZay

<< Okay...I'm not sure if I posted this already, but if you are on aol it is
 possible to find a 1994 photo of a large steelehead trout. Incidentally, the
 guy who is holding it happens to be the guy who landed it...which is me.  If
 you never seen an image of myself and are a wee bit curious, this is how to
 get to it: >>

I saw the photo, and take my word for it people - George IS a real dashing guy
:)
(Sorry George - couldn't resist)  really though, good shot.

Kevin