[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: some meteors reported

>Only the FBI interviewed the eye-witnesses, evidently looking for evidence of
>a missile or a bomb (both have been discounted). The witnesses I talked to
>were not interviewed again even though they volunteered. The National
>Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) should interview these people again. They
>may be surprised what they may find.
>
>Lloyd

The NTSB is ignoring the witnesses because they do not want to hear what the
witnesses know.  Several of them in small boats that night saw a missile
rise up from the sea, pass by, turn left, and hit the plane.  Various
independent investigators will not allow the coverup to stand.  There is
more news circulating on the talk shows in recent weeks about this.  How
anyone can have any faith in the official agencies to do the right thing
totally eludes me;  their general corrupt attitude in the other major
ongoing coverups of this decade amply shows that they can't be trusted or
believed.

From descriptions of the flying object I knew instantly that it was not a
meteor.

Norman