[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) FWD: Image Enhacement Breakthrough

[Here's one piece of Spam I thought might actually be of interest! -Lew]

>Subject: Image Enhacement Breakthrough
>
>FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM AZ NEWS SUBSCRIPTION
>
>Light Science Releases Powerful New Supercomputer for Image Enhancement
>at under $45,000!
>
>Scottsdale, Ariz.,  After five years of development, Light Science has
begun selling the C-80 based Krell Supercomputer.  Years ahead of it's
time, the Krell 1 is capable of 2 Billion Instructions Per Second.  When
combined with the Light Science C-80 Operating System and connected to a
standard lab instrument such as a Microscope, X-Ray machine, Telescope, or
even a Video Camera, the Krell produces images which are a quantum leap for
science.  Images from this breakthrough technology can be view at
http://www.lightscience.com

>Light Science is a privately-held, Scottsdale, Arizona-based firm
specializing in high technology computer systems.

>If you do not wish to receive the  AZ News Subscription letter, please
reply with the subject "Remove" and you will be blocked from future
mailings on other Arizona firms.