[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Possible New Radiant?

Pierre>>I found the target position to coincide very closely to the radiant of
the Coma Berenicids for this specific date. Coma Ber. members are swift
(65km/s).<<

Hello Pierre,
I've pretty much ruled out coma berenicids. These didn't appear anywhere near
as fast as them. They just didn't have the "look" either. That is no
persistent trains and obviously lacking  the "zip". Anyhow, I see that
Langbroek, Rendtel, and possibly Miskoette might have observed and plotted
near the date that I did. Perhaps a combined look at everyone's plots might
reveal something? Anyhow, they are looking at their plots to see if anything
materializes.
George