[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Sighting on 2/8/1998 - 19:05 EST

>Perhaps....but if it appeared low in the sky(which is very distant) and
>was
>moving in a direction that was mostly in your direction, I can see where
>maybe
>not too many degrees will appeared to have been covered?
I believe he said 55-60 d elevation; not too low, and also said it was from
overhead, moving away.
>The individual said
>he was inexperienced, so you will have to take some leeaway there also.
	That's fer sure, but he also stated that they were able to fix on the
bright point in the sky, so it was not very quick.
>It
>could be a toss up. However, if it lasted that long I would have expected
>it to be brighter than twice that of jupiter?
>George Zay

	I'll stick with my first guess for now, George...
I should have an answer back on the satellite aspect by tomorrow..dot betcha
one clear night :->

Wayne