[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) New meteorite magazine, "Voyage!"

[
 Just got an email from Mr. John Walters, a recent subscriber to the list,
regarding an interesting new magazine which he publishes: it is dedicated
to the study of meteorites and related topics. John is currently asking for
publishable contributions from members of the meteorics and meteoritics
communities. Please contact him about this. Clear skies!
 -Lew Gramer
]

------------------------------
Dear Lew,
   You may go ahead and make a posting about Voyage! Magazine
to your members. Also.. could you do this..... post our e-mail address, ask
them if they are interested in voyage, they may e-mail us here at
VoyageMag@aol.com.. we would mail out to them our information package on our
publication. They would have to e-mail us a confidential physical address, PO
Boxes are fine!
   Our magazine covers a broad spectrum of readers from new to advanced. about
75% of our readers are collectors, or are interested in the meteorite field,
and don't have access to the internet (!!! really !!!). Our magazine fills a
gap there. We are not rocket scientists... most of our readers are adult
interested in this field. So, writing on any subject related is fine. I
myself, write NASA related material, as I was a photo interpreter back in the
70's with the Apollo program. I have my own NASA library of photos, both 70mm
Hasselblad photography, and prints. I also have complete access to the NASA
Library upon request, and have done analytical research at Brown University's
Planetary Lab here in Rhode Island.
   I hope to hear from your subscribers soon...

Regards,
  John Walters
  Voyage! Publications