[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Planet defense - Doomsday may be unavoidable

In a message dated 2/8/98 10:47:04 PM, 2/8/98	vnn2@phoenixat.com (meteorobs)
Planet defense - Doomsday may be unavoidable you wrote:

<<(e.g. agree to stop fighting useless wars) and to put real money into a
space program so that humanity can leave its cradle (the Earth)>>

VNN2:  We are wasting trillions of dollars, that's trillions on non-existing
problems on such things as global warming, acid rain, PCB, DDT asbestos, etc.
We may have wasted billions on what you refer as useless wars but it only a
drop in the bucket compared to the spotted owl and saving the Zipper Zapper
Pucker Sucker  Lloyd