[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Planet defense - Doomsday may be unavoidable

Sorry, Lloyd, but your messages are coming across a bit garbled... Probably
hard for a lot of subscribers to understand what you're trying to say.

I guess I'd suggest you try *slowing down*: when you go to respond to a
message, save your reply, and reread it a little while later. THEN if
you're satisfied, hit the Send button. This type of self-editing is one of
those skills that the new world of emailing kind of forces on all of us...

Also, to the extent we can keep postings on the list at least LOOSELY
related to meteors and meteor observing, we'll probably all enjoy the
conversation more. Just some suggestions,

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@latrade.com>