[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Answer to noise -report gathering in Scandinavia

> university who told me that an observatory in Scandinavian region collected
> information about such noise. I will go in deep in my file and if someone
> is interested, I will email the information I have.
>
> My question is : did you know something about this ?

Our astronomical magazine collected and discussed these noises
in the past. This was a long lasting topic during some years
in 1980īs. The at that time publishing chief of Ursa astronomi-
cal association and the (in practice) editor of TAHDET JA AVARUUS
Heikki Oja was also employed by the Astronomy observatory of
Helsinki University.

Regards, Marko

Marko Pekkola
Tahdet ja Avaruus -journal