[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Iridium flare (was Re: (meteorobs) Sighting on 2/8/1998 - 19:05 EST)

Hi David,

-----Message d'origine-----
De : David L. Chandler <chandler@globe.com>
À : meteorobs@latrade.com <meteorobs@latrade.com>
Date : mercredi 11 février 1998 05:00
Objet : Re: Iridium flare (was Re: (meteorobs) Sighting on 2/8/1998 - 19:05
EST)

>Thanks for posting that information. The sites look very useful.
>However, I don't seem to be able to get the GSOC page to provide the
>information on local viewing times. After I input my local data, I
>always get an error message that says:
>Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'
>
>Type mismatch: 'CDbl'
>
>/scripts/satvis/iridium.asp, line 10
>
>Any idea what the problem might be? Has this happened to other users?

Yes it already happened to me too. I tried a few days later and it worked. I
think the way they generate the URL (web adress) for your location is a bit
buggy. Feel free to send me your location and time zome (related to UT) and
I will try to generate you an URL you will be able to use from your web
browser.

Also send me the URL the GSOC site generated even if it is a buggy one.

Jean-Christophe 'Papou' Millot - email : papou@canl.nc
Consultant en Technologies de l'Information - IT Consultant
B.P. 13581 98803 Noumea CEDEX
Nouvelle-Caledonie - New Caledonia (22d17S, 166d28E)  UT+11
Tel/Fax/Rep : (687) 27 69 84 - Mobile : (687) 77 19 97