[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) Introduction

Russel,
	Just to respond to your intro, you do have some resources close by. I
live in High Bridge (another small town) and coordinate the meteor efforts
at the NJAA, located in Voorhees State Park, which is not located in
Voorhees (much more convenient for you), but rather in Lebanon Twp,
Hunterdon County, just North of High Bridge. Feel free to stop up sometime;
we are open to the public the 4th Saturday night of the month during the
winter, and every saturday from May through September or so. We are not
quite neighbors!
	If you are interested in learning more about the NJAA and it's
programs, feel free to e me here or at home.

Wayne T Hally