[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Introduction

russell<< ve an annual trek to try
 and watch the Perseids meteor showers in August.  On Sunday, February 8,
 1998 my oldest daughter and I saw an Iridium satellite flare.  I was baffled
by
 the sighting and began research on the net.  >>

russell or anyone..dot care to share what you've learned about the Iridium
flares? I'm only guessing, but is this some kind of study of the solar wind or
something else? Just would like to know more about it when I get asked by ufo
folks and the sorts. I have a feeling this guy will set off some alien UFO
sightings? Plus want to get a feel for them when I see them. Actually, I might
already have last summer. I think bob was with me then?
George