[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Probabilities of REALLY BIG fireballs...

David,
	Thanx for summarising those reports presented to the RASC. I ahd heard some about each of the subjects, but your account provided a greater understanding. Do you know if any printed material is available? I'd love to be able to read them in more detail.
	By the way, as first posts to the maillist go, that's a doozy! Welcome

Wayne