[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Answer to noise -report gathering in Scandinavia

> >Our astronomical magazine collected and discussed these noises
> >in the past. This was a long lasting topic during some years
>
> Hi, Marko, would you (or anyone) be willing to summarize some of the
> conclusions from those journal articles back in the '80s? Is anyone aware
> of more recent European publications on the subject?

Hi Lew & folks,
I will ask a couple of our active members whether they would
have interest for that. If they wont have time / interest then no
summary will follow. Nice that you have interest to our journal s
past, thanks from that.

Best regards, Marko