[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor observations from shuttle astronauts?

Hi Detlef:

I am forwarding this question to my friend
Mr Dennis Dicicco  dicicco@skypub.com Maybe he can help you.

Good luck,
Victor D. Noto
--------------------------------
Dennis di Cicco                                Sky Publishing Corp.
Associate Editor "Sky & Telescope"       mail  P.O. Box 9111
                                               Belmont, MA 02178

                                    X  office  49 Bay State Rd.
e-mail: dicicco@skypub.com                     Cambridge, MA 02138

Phone: 617-864-7360   Fax: 617-576-0336   Web: http://www.skypub.com
> Subject: (meteorobs) Meteor observations from shuttle astronauts?
> Date: Tuesday, February 10, 1998 1:39 PM
>

> Folks,
>
> As requested, let me introduce myself first, since I only recently
subscribed
> to your list. My name is Detlef Koschny, age 35, married, two kids,
German. For
> more private info (in German) check out:
>     http://www.t-onlinedot de/home/gabi.koschny/home.htm.
>
> I am working with the European Space Agency as a scientist on the Rosetta

> mission. That is a large spacecraft that will be launched to comet
Wirtanen in