[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Probabilities of REALLY BIG fireballs...

I have a question, why is it that the Willamette meteorite, at 15 tons,
failed to create a large crater?  I have heard the "fell in Canada and
deposited during the last ice age" theory...but I've also heard that
compelling evidence has disproven this notion.

thanks in advance-
darryl