[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Voyage! Magazine material available....

Good morning fellow meteorite, and fireball enthisiasts....
     I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I'm John Walters of Vogage!
Magazine,
the magazine of meteorites and space events. If anyone would like information
sent to them on our publication, please e-mail us your name, address, etc, and
we'll get the material out to you in the next day's mail.
   You might also want to check out our web site at:
http://www.meteorite.com/Voyage/
  We publish many articles on space, meteorites, and fireballs.  Hal
Povenmire, of the Florida Fireball Patrol is an active member of our
publication.. he submits articles on a REGULAR basis.. we will accept any good
constructive article for publication.
  Questions, or requests for information, please drop me. personally, an e-
mail.

                                                             Kindest Regards
to all...

                                              John Walters - Editor - Voyage!