[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) List input

>One other aside: this issue seems to have generated a great deal of
>interest on 'meteorobs' lately. Would you, the subscribers consider it too
>much of a departure from our topic (meteor observing) to invite more of the
>professional parties in the NEO scientific endeavor to participate on our
>list?

I have observed Leoinid meteors with Peter Brown, UWO. He gave the January
talk at our London centre meeting about computer modeling comet dust
streams and comparing predicted rates with the rate and magnitude of
meteors seen either visually or with radar. Observing meteors means
understanding the dust production of active comets and also asteroids. I
think the input would be very welcome and useful.

By the way, get ready for next Nov. 17 !

David McCarter
Professor Electronics General Servicing
Fanshawe College London, Ontario, Canada
R.A.S.C. London Centre      VE3GSO