[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) new subscriber

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer wrote:

> Thanks for letting the list get to know you, Ulrich! It's great to have
> active amateurs from all over the world here to talk with one another. By
> the way, outside of your organizational activities with IMO and the AM,
> what are your particular interests in meteor observing and research these
> days?
>
> Clear skies,
> Lew Gramer

I4ve been speciale interested in meteor colours. In the next time I hope to get
coloured pictures of meteors by useing my video camera and different colour
filters. But I4ve only time for observing at weekends, and at weekend there are
either clouds or full moon.
Clear skies
Ulrich

P.S. apologize for my bad english1