[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor colors (was Re: new subscriber)

At 09:36 PM 2/16/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I've been specially interested in meteor colours... I hope to get coloured
>pictures of meteors by useing my video camera and different colour filters.

Interesting stuff, Ulrich! Are you eventually interested in doing
spectroscopic research on meteors, or is your interest correlating
visually-observed colors with those recorded on video? Or is your interest
mainly aesthetic?

>P.S. apologies for my bad English!

It's no worse than that of many of us native speakers, Ulrich! :) Thanks
for sharing your interests! Clear skies,

Lew