[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) http://www.flatoday.com/space/today/021698f.htm

We are overdue for all out impact activity on the Earth so said Dr
Shoemaker a few weeks before his death in a lecture in Canada and now this
article in FLORIDA TODAY Space Online quoting Dr. Revelle  a scientist at
Los Alamos National Laboratory now saying the same thing. Could all these
fireballs be the precursors to the big rock? Is an extinction period
beating at our door in the form of mounting numbers of bolides?
Check out following site for the full story dated 2/16/98
http://www.flatoday.com/space/today/021698f.htm

Victor
---
Victor Noto - Kissimmee, Florida USA
vnn2@phoenixat.com
http://www.phoenixat.com/~vnn2/BIGROCK.htm
Website theme quote:
"Life really is a Rock and
the Big Rock giveth and taketh away all life!!"
---
Victor Noto - Kissimmee, Florida USA
vnn2@phoenixat.com
http://www.phoenixat.com/~vnn2/BIGROCK.htm
Website theme quote:
"Life really is a Rock and
the Big Rock giveth and taketh away all life!!"

More fireballs seen in skies of the West (Internet Shortcut)