[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) ARCHIVE RESEND Re: Much Bolide activity being reported?

Lew

I was wondering - Is Brian Marsden on your list? I kind of felt that this
educational type information was the type he wants to get out to the public and
not mean for my eye only. At any rate I told him I was going to share this
information with a few interested friends.  As busy as he is, it sure would be
a waste to have him put these many words and thoughts together for my eye only.
 I see in your remarks that your not above questioning anyone about proof with
studies for their comments.  You will have to ask Marsden yourself on that 2%"
relative incidence estimate for long-period question.

Let the debate begin. Maybe we will also hear from C. Chapman and D. Morrison
soon.

I am sure it is OK but your certain correct and in the future I will ask and
wait for permission.

By the way I made contact with Doug Revelle in LANL and I made the request you
asked for on the list - confirmation of the quotes in the article and studies
and/or references for the implication that there is indeed increased bolide and
meteorite activity going on at present.

Victor