[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Attaching files? just wondering..

Pierre, Wayne, others meteorobs

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Wayne T Hally <wayne.t.hally@bangate.tek.com>
À : meteorobs@latrade.com <meteorobs@latrade.com>
Date : vendredi 20 février 1998 06:12
Objet : re: (meteorobs) Attaching files? just wondering..

>Pierre,
> I'm sure Lew will tell you the same, but that would be too large a
>file to pass through meteorobs, and if it did get through, might be a
>considerable expense for subscribers to download. How about just adding
>that if anyone wants the files, they should e-mail you directly to request
>them. I will be one of those requesting :->
>
>Wayne

Pierre, if you can manage to have a web space (from your provider or from
free services like www.geocities.com) you could send an email to the list
with the report and a link to the web page that includes the picture. But
even if you do so, put a page with thumbnails of the pictures in a less than
10K format.

Jean-Christophe 'Papou' Millot - email : papou@canl.nc
Consultant en Technologies de l'Information - IT Consultant
B.P. 13581 98803 Noumea CEDEX
Nouvelle-Caledonie - New Caledonia (22d17S, 166d28E)  UT+11
Tel/Fax/Rep : (687) 27 69 84 - Mobile : (687) 77 19 97