[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Attaching files? just wondering..

Thanks on the info regarding meteor image postings!

Good idea! I will get working on my Web site during spare time and have
my meteor pictures available. I'll post the URL's once they are ready.

In the meantime, if anyone would like to see the current files, just
email me for a request! It will be a pleasure to send over the file(s).
They are small(under 50K) greyscale JPEG. Also available in color if size
transfer is not a problem.

Current files:

PERSEIDS OF 08/12/97:
<-1 long Perseid near M31>
<-2 Perseid with small flare>
<Double Perseids>
<Near head on Perseid>
<Typical faint Perseid>

<-3 Taurid fireball from mid November 1993>
<Hale-Bopp desktop image>*300K*

Pierre Martin
Ottawa, Ontario in the Great White North
Meteor observing and Graphic design