[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ARCHIVE RESEND Re: (meteorobs) Attaching files? just wondering..

In a message dated 98-02-19 14:18:47 EST, Wayne  writes:
<< I'm sure Lew will tell you the same, but that would be too large a
 file to pass through meteorobs, and if it did get through, might be a
 considerable expense for subscribers to download. How about just adding
 that if anyone wants the files, they should e-mail you directly to request
 them. I will be one of those requesting :-> >>

Or how about getting it on a page from G. Kronks NAMN site or Wain, we could
even put in on NJAA's Meteor site for a few weeks (til everyone gets a chance
to see it )

Just my opinion - I could be wrong.  ;)

Kevin K