[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) response to potentially hazardous objects (PHA's) posting

George,

Put up that mailing address yours and tell me what exactly you will do with
the contributions and you may get some of my moolay. With Tom Gehrels and
Spacewatch I know what he and his team Jeff Larsen, Joe Montani and Jim
Scotti has done and are doing. You just have to look at the Potential
Hazardous Asteroids list at cfa Harvard put out by Brian Marsden and Garret
Williams.  George what have you done for the cause lately? Serious question
because you may, as far as I know, be doing alot like Wayne T. Hally is.

cfa Harvard PHA's [ http://cfa-www.harvarddot edu/iau/lists/Dangerous.html ]
Spacewatch  [ http://www.lpl.arizonadot edu/spacewatch/ ]

See Ya,
Victor

> From: GeoZay@aol.com
> To: meteorobs@latrade.com
> Subject: Re: (meteorobs) response to potentially hazardous objects
(PHA's) posting
> Date: Saturday, February 21, 1998 12:47 AM
>
> Victor>>Now List members continue with those great ideas and keep sending
Dr.