[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) PHA's

on Friday Feb 20th Victor D. Noto wrote

I now see that it people like yourself, very aware of the cosmos, can not be
aroused into action there is little hope for the species called Homo
sapiens.

This may be true.  As long as one Homo Sapiens can kill another
because the second has a different political point of view or because
they belong to a different tribe there is also little hope.

I believe that communication is key.  If people like Victor are passionate
about something (PHA's) and they communicate that passion then they
can help the world.  However, do not be discouraged because all who are
exposed to your passion do not reflect it.  We must all choose what to
spend our energy on.

Victor wrote

I am sure that the subject for some members is common knowledge but I was
very surprised and a little disappointed at the skeptical nature of many
and others being so tied up in minutia of the details.

I have been very interested with the PHA e-mail which has crossed my desk.
I am sorry to say I have not been called to action for this.  I am also
concerned with the pollution in our water and air as well as the nuclear
power plant 20 miles from my home.

Victor, keep your passion, express your passion and act on it.  There will be
those who share it and many who appreciate it.  With the Internet at your
disposal you may be able to generate a call-to-action on your own.  One
idea that comes to mind is provide e-mail addresses of legislators and a
message that could be delivered to them.

(Sorry Lew, I guess this was way off subject!)

Russell Altersitz