[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: potentially hazardous objects (PHA's)

<< You didn't know that? Well, the equation is quite simple: It is considered
 that the really big blasts happen about every hundred million years or so.
 At such occasions, a third of all mankind may die. 2 billion divided by a
 hundred million gives an average of 20 casulties per year...

 Of course, such an equation is *complete* nonsense, it's like raping
 statistics, but you find that again and again! >>

LOL...I subscribe to Meteorite magazine and I don't think there are even 20
RECOVERIES a year.    :D
Never let statistics interfere with the truth...

Kevin