[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) potentially hazardous objects (PHA's)

Hi!

Just curious, why are Potentially Hazardous Objects called "PHA's"
instead of "PHO's"?

Also, about the statistics, if my memory serves well, there is a "%
confidence" that goes along with statistical predictions.  I believe it
is based on sample size.  Wouldn't it be interesting if that were
included along with the prediction?

Sandra