[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) FIDAC Fireball Report 01/98

Lew,

you wrote:

> One strange thing I
> noticed: it seems essentially all the fireball reports for Last
> Quarter 1997 (and January 98) came from Japan?? Are the Europeans
> and Americans simply underreporting, or was the weather really that
> bad all around for the LEO-GEM-QUA period?

No... I got all the Japanese Observations in two huge tables - very easy for
me to feed these data in the computer. In the next days I'll enter all the
other (also American and European) data in the database. Unfortunately I was
a little bit overworked in my job and with the IMC Proceedings - therefore
the delay.

Best wishes
  Andre
--
|  International Meteor Organization    :::::::: |
|  Fireball Data Center              :::::       |