[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Icarus: do you believe....

Hi Carlos,

I understand (you did not believe the story) and thanks for making everyone
aware of the erroneous news report.  I just hope the newspaper will print a
retraction to this false story like you requested of them.
No apologies necessary about my name spelling.  I kind of like Novo.

You received good response on the list from some of the very best experts
on NEO's.
When these stories get put before the public to spread fear and false alarm
it does a disservice to all professions involved in needed research and
survey of NEO's.
Great job keeping them informed.

Victor
---
Victor Noto - Kissimmee, Florida USA
vnn2@phoenixat.com
http://www.phoenixat.com/~vnn2/BIGROCK.htm
Website theme quote:
"Life really is a Rock and
the Big Rock giveth and taketh away all life!!"
EB@ATLASTRO.ML.ORG