[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) What do all the (meteor) numbers mean?? (LONG)

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Lew,

That was a fine explanation as to all the numbers. Us "old-timers" often
forget just how intimidating these reports can look to newbies! I would
suggest that you repost this message every quarter just to keep everyone
up to date.

I will also keep a copy in my files and use it to answer any future
questions of this nature.

If there is ANYONE out there that does not understand any portion of an
observers report please let us know and we will clear it up as soon as
possible.

Great Job Lew!

Bob