[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Correction to astrometry/prediction error message

After sending the message about the nature of errors in asteroid astrometry,
I noted some typing (brain) errors that could change the meaning or just
appear cryptic.  A correction was sent to meteorobs but never appeared.
The errors are

"Despite the measure words of Marsden..."  MEASURED

"I would a tiny faint smudge.."  I FOUND a tiny faint smudge

"It has not been shown.."  It has NOW been shown

Sorry, I'll compose messages off-line in future.

Also, a dirk is WORN in a sock, not "work in a sock".  Are there any
psychiatrists on this list?

Cheers, Rob McNaught
(rmn@aaocbn.aaodot gov.au)