[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Mosquitos

There is a bug zapper out on the market now that attracts mosquitos, ONLY, to
their demise, I don't know the name of the company that makes it, but I'm sure
that a home improvement store near you can help with that.  It attracts them
by giving off a scent as well as heat, because mosquitos are attracted by that
too.  Ultraviolet light doesn't attract them, normal bug zappers, which I
think are a waste of GREAT resources for the birds to use!  This message might
get repeated so ignore the other so much for trying to compose mail offline.
Still learning how to use this thing.

BM223