[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Mosquitos

Actually what we use here in houston is high powered fans.
No kidding they cool off our mirrors and blow the buggers away
and keep us cool. This only works near sources of electricity.
We highly reccommend the walmart bought "PAtton High Velocity "   fan
they really do work.

--

             Dr. Louis S. Binder,Optometrist
                Member Fort Bend Astronomy Club