[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Current and other controversy

As a new subscriber to this list, I have been reading about XF11 with great
interest.  However, I am interested in information regarding the true
doomesday meteor known as 81P/Wild-2, which according to the Mayans who
truly discovered this astral body several thousand years ago, will change
orbit in 2004 and strike the earth on December 22, 2012.  Specifically, I
would be interested to know if anyone has had the nerve to calculate the
exact impact point and velocity.

Thanks in advance.  I'm sorry if this is an old subject.

Gilbert