[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Mozzies

Lew wrote:
>The only sure-fire repellants I found were:
>1) cloth covering (long shirts & pants, sleeping bags, screens, etc.)
>2) wind - whether natural or artificial (hand fans, electric, ocean breezes)
>3) staying inside!

The one I use contains diethyltoluamide.  I use it in stick form, and it
works a charm against South African mozzies.  I just keep it in my pocket
and rub it on as required.  Certainly don't fancy impregnating my clothes
with pyrethrins, and citronella is a waste of time.

Just my $0.001.  (Sorry, the value of the SA Rand aint worth much these days.)

Tim