[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) March Geminids plotting

At 11:59 AM 3/19/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Could anyone suggest a few references to meteor shower plotting. I live in
>the Northern Shenandoah valley and I am very interested. I would appreciate
>any and all help.
>
>Thanks
>
>Tom Kahler

Hi Tom,

You can obtain plotting info from the NAMN Guide form our web site as
George Gliba pointed out. (Thanks for the response George!)

Alternatively, the entire handbook is also available from me as an ascii
text file. If you prefer that format, just drop me a note at my email
address below.

You might also consider becoming a member of the North American Meteor
Network (NAMN). Membership is free, and will provide you with our calls for
observations, news notes, and other mailings. If interested, just let me know.

Clear skies!

Mark Davis, MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network
NAMN home page:
http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html