[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Namn guide

<< I have a watch that talks when you push a button. The time is only to
 the minute, but it is adequate for all  but fireballs, when  a more precise
 time (to the second) is needed. If I see it in the gift catalog again, I'll
 buy a dozen for all my meteor friends :-> >>

I too have a talking watch. If there's such a thingas Radio Shack in CAnada
(excuse my ignorance) the're available for $15 or less.  Very handy when
plotting when your busy holding your red flashlite, pencil, charts, ruler
etc...

Kevin