[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Organization and food.

<< I have homemade dark chocolate peanut butter cups, for my early AM
 snack...the little paper cups keep the goo off, although again, not a
 factor in winter, and several cans of Dr Pepper. >>

<HEY, how come you never shared those!!>

	Well if you didn't live so far away you could make it more often for DarkChocolate Peanut Butter Cup Nights (TM)

<One other thing to remember, it may have been listed and I missed it, is a
small 6 in. ruler, or even a popsicle stick. Something to use as a straight-
edge for plotting your meteors.>

	I can't believe I forgot these. Following the bazillion pencil rule, I have at least a dozen popsicle sticks, plus two 6 inch rulers. You wouldn't believe how many can get away inside a sleeping bag and never be seen again!

<During the winter I have one of those Polartek (fleece) muffs that the hunters
use. I stick all the pencils, ruler, tape recorder in there for quick
retrieval. With this muff I can actually have one hand ungloved for ease of
plotting.>

If you can find the muff !

<Kevin, Waynes observing partner, and sharer of MY chocolate chip cookies  ;)>

Wayne, Kevin's observing partner, who promises to share PB cups as soon as I convince Ann her talents are needed in this vein.