[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Recording Time

Dear Fellow meteorite enthusiasts,
                                                    We have just put together
a new information package for Voyage! Magazine. As you know, this magazine is
based on meteorites, and space events. If you would like to get the NEW
information package on Voyage!, e-mail us your name, mailinmg address, and
don't forget the zip code!
   We will mail you out the material within a few days via first class mail.

                                                                            Ki
nd Regards,
                                                                John - Voyage
Magazine