[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Dark Matter/ Anti-matter collisions

I'm no expert in such matters, but if there were `chunks` of
anti-matter drifting around in our vicinity, surely we would have
observational evidence such as highly energetic explosive events
on the moon and/or other planets ? Also, wouldn't it be likely to
interact energetically with the dust, cosmic particles or stray
hydrogen atoms floating around out there long before reaching
earth's atmosphere ?

Andrew Simmons

In message <l03010d00b13d4910ac90@[153.9.11.239]>, Terry
Richardson <richardsont@cofcdot edu> writes