[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) UFO - part1

Dear Niko,

You make one of the best points against the nature of UFOs as being alien
in origin. With so many supposed sightings, why are they not seen by those
whos job or hobby it it is to scan the skies instead of those who stand to
make some profit by appearing on television or writing a book.Of course the
conspiracy theorist will simply point our that the GOVERNMENT (yours or
mine or the United Nations) has brainwashed all the pro and amatuer
astronomers into compliant silence. I know you will get critized for your
idea but you make a good point. I saw a UFO once, but it became an IFO
(indentified flying object) after we figured out what it was.

Terry

Terry Richardson
Department of Physics and Astronomy
College of Charleston
Charleston, SC 29424
pager #937-1048
note new area code for the SC Lowcountry!
843 953-8071 phone
843 953-4824 fax
http://www.cofcdot edu/~richardt/