[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Good News/Bad News

Well....I got a series of Good News and Bad News to report.

Bad news....There is a tree or two near my observatory that blocks some of my
view that I would really like to prune or remove.

Good news.....My father in law who owns the property that my observatory is on
says I can prune the tops of some trees.

Bad news.....He won't let me prune the trees that I want to prune.

Good news....On occasions that area gets very high winds and may break
branches from some of the interfering trees.

Bad News....dot it hasn't happened yet.

Good News....one tree is hollow and doesn't look structurally sound.

Bad News.....El Nino has been producing a lot of storms lately with high winds
that could cause damage.

Good News...dot it might blow over a tree or two?

Bad News....Last night a big storm came thru with heavy snow and high winds.

Good news....A tree fell over last night.

Bad News...dot it wasn't any of the trees that would improve my view.
George Zay