[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Thank you Robert Haas!

I'd just like to add my thanks to Robert and also express my admiration
for the photographic work done by the DMS.  This is work od exceptional
quality.

The info on camera batteries is excellent and I will consider doing this.
However, George Zay was in fact correct in that my initial reference was
to the draining of power during time exposures, rather than batteries of
cameras.  At the moment, the T70s in use in our fireball network are
operated singly, one at each station, but I could use a battery of cameras
for nova patrol and/or meteor photography (actually both simultaneously!).

Cheers, Rob
(rmn@aaocbn.aaodot gov.au)